Seeking New Church

My husband and I are currently looking for a church to join. Currently we are visiting new churches each week. We've visited Wilshire Baptist on Mockingbird, Oak Lawn Methodist and Ridgmont (?) just off of Lovers Lane. I was raised Baptist and my husband Presbyterian. If anyone has any suggestion or insight we would appreciate it.

Thank you to everyone for all the suggestions! We have been attending Wilshire Baptist and really enjoy it. Our now 15 month old daughter enjoys the nursery as well. We are trying to get her into the ECLC (MDO program) but it is so popular there is a waiting list. Actually we have decided that we would like to join the church so thanks again for all the help!

My hubby was raised Methodist and I was raised Baptist, but we are both happy at Fellowship Bible Church Dallas. We just moved to a new larger location at Park between Greenville & 75 in the old movie theater behind the Bed Bath & Beyond. Sounds weird, but the refurb was fantastic and we now have an incredible youth ministry and nursery (where I volunteer and my 9 month old daughter goes). We are very happy there and, hey, you might be too!

I agree with NB. Fellowship Church is a GREAT church. Please check it out and be sure to let us know what you think about it.

I agree with N B Fellowship church is grapevine is AWESOME.
I was raised Catholic and married Catholic but after 3 months of married turned into a divorce. I lost my Catholic faith and that is when I turned to Fellowship church and have been saved.
ED Young is the BEST in my opinion.

God Bless and I hope you find what your looking for.

HI, I GO TO THE POTTER HOUSE OFF WEST KIEST BLVD. IN DALLAS,TX THE PASTOR NAME IS T.D. JAKES AND HE'S A VERY COOL PASTOR AND WANT TO CHECK HIM OUT YOU CAN WATCH HIM ON TBN ON CHANNEL 58 ON REGULAR CHANNEL AND IF YOU HAVE CABLE IT'S CHANNEL 19 @ 6:30PM. THE WEBSITE IS WWW.POTTERHOUSE.COM OR WWW.TDJAKES.ORG

I have attended Northwest Bible Church at Northwest Highway and the Tollroad since I was 7 and I have loved it as a kid, teen single and now married and mom. They ahve a great kids program. In fact, this week I am working in the 7-10 month room so come bring your kiddo for me to play with:) There is a traditional service at 8:30 and contemporary services at 9:45 and 11:15. Their website is www.northwestbible.org.

Hi R.. While I do attend Wilshire Baptist Church, a lot of my friends in MOPS attend Watermark or Fellowship. I'm not sure where Watermark is but Fellowship is on Central Expressway at Park Lane behind Bed, Bath & Beyond.

There is something for EVERYONE at Fellowship Church! The ministry is exciting and creative and they have an AWESOME childrens' program. You can watch last weeks' sermon on the website and judge for yourself. Visit www.fellowshipchurch.com for more info.

Hi R.. We have been going to Richland Bible Fellowship Church in Richardson since 1985. The address is 1515 Blake. Near Arapahoe and Plano Road. It is non-denominational with all different backgrounds. Baptist, Catholic etc. We have a terrific youth program. Your baby would be in with same age children in the Learning Center. We offer many different oportunities for being involved if you choose. Our website is www.rbfc.net. Let me know if you visit!

1 / 3