Seeking Nail Salon to Take My 7 Year Old to for a Manicure.

Hi! I live in San Jose and want to take my 7 year old daughter to get a manicure and pedicure as a special treat. Any suggestions for a kid friendly, CLEAN, nail salon?

There is a great little place called Sakura Nail Bar on Jackson Street in Japantown, San Jose. It's a clean, quiet atmosphere. They don't do any acrylic/fake nails/wraps -- just manicures and pedicures on natural nails. In addition to the standard manicure/pedicure, they offer what they call the mini/tini mani/pedi, for younger girls (where they don't cut/trim the cuticles), which is slightly less expensive. It's cozy, comfortable, bright and friendly. They have magazines to read and movies playing (with subtitles instead of having the sound on). I go there with my daughter all the time. Enjoy!

hi T.,

I've seen young girls, even younger then 7, at Tip & Toe on Branham and Ross, by Target. I like their pedicure stations, clean and have a menu to select what treatment you want. I've only gotten a regular pedi, but I see young girls and their Moms get pampered. I don't get manis but I assume they are good there too. They always have people in there, so you may want to call a head. Have fun!

T.,

I love this place in Japan Town its "Au Naturale". Here's their link

http://www.sakuranailbar.com/menu/

Enjoy....

Lavande Nail salon in santana row. Kinda' pricy, but if you are just going for a "treat" then well worth it. Afterwards you can hang out at Santana row and make a day of it!

1 / 3