Seeking Moms in Spring Hill for Play Group

Hi everyone,
I have a beautiful 10 mo. old daughter who needs some friends to play with. Is there anyone out ther with babies around the same age who would like to set up play dates in or near Spring Hill?

Hi K., I joined a couple of groups on www.meetup.com. We have playdates at parks, rec centers, etc. The groups I am in are brooksville/spring hill moms group and hernando county moms. There are children of various ages in both groups. The moms I have met so far are really nice. If you need any other info let me know. HTH

Hi K.! I would love to set up a play date. My daughter is also 10 months and I am a stay at home mom. I don't know many people here and I think it's time I get out and about with her. You can give me a call at ###-###-####.

I'm a member of the Mothers Club of Hernando County (and have been for 10 years) and we're meeting at the park on Deltona Blvd. this Wed at 3:30 if you'd like to come and meet some moms. (We'll also have our calender of events that you can look at to see what kind of things we do.) There is also a moms group on www.meetup.com in our area (one in Spring Hill and one in Brooksville I think.) The main difference between the 2 clubs is that the meetup club is free and if you join the mothers club there are annual dues.($25 a year but it is prorated so I think it's only $20 at this time) We're a registered non profit organization that is supported by our members dues and fundraising events. We also do community outreach projects. We participate in the Week of the Young Child event that is held in Brooksville and we also put on a fashion show at the World Greatest Baby Shower. We have kids from newborn up to 11 years old. If you want more info you can email me back or I can mail you a calender if you wish or you can just show up at the park on Wed and meet some moms for yourself. Hope to meet you soon.

Hello K.,
Well I have recently joined meetup.com and found playgroups in our area(spring hill/brooksville. Hope this helps.You can email me @ ____@____.com if you would like to know the specific group that I'm in.

I know it might be a little far for you, but we have a playgroup in New Port Richey and we meet at least once a week. We have quite a few little ones the same age as yours and toddlers. We are on Meetup - http://sahm.meetup.com/2055

You should search Meetup if ours is too far for you because I know that there are playgroups on Meetup that are already established in your area as well. It is free to join, too!

1 / 3