Seeking Moms Group in Smithtown Area

Hi. Just wondering if there are any mom's groups in the Smithtown area. I'm looking for a group to do activities with that don't cost a fortune, even just hang out with for a break in the at home monotony. Thanks.

The MOMS Club of Smithtown offers activities during the day for moms and their children. We also have a walking group,playgroups park dates, book club and MOMS Night out! It costs $25.00 a year to join. For more information email: ____@____.com.

Hi all--I just posted a similar request and just found this in my research! There is a Mothers' Center in Sayville that is a non-profit, volunteer-run Center that offers lots of great activities for both moms and kids from Me & My Mommy classes, walking and book clubs, yoga for moms, and more!the prices seem really reasonable, too. Check out the website for more info www.motherscenterofthesouthshore.com. You can click on "Newsletter" to see all that they are offering this spring. It says in the site that registration is ON-GOING, and they offer stuff in the day, evening, and Saturday, too! Hope to meet some of you there!

There is a MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers) group in Dix Hills -you're eligible as long as your kids' ages are from birth to 4/5. We meet once a month for a meeting with breakfast, a speaker, craft and there's babysitting and activities for the kids during the meeting time. Then there's activities throughout the month, outings like bowling, parks, White Post Farms, visiting a firehouse or supermarket for the kids. You pick what you want and can go to. Each month there is also a moms night out or a couples outing. It's really been a great experience. You can look up MOPS online for more inf. We meet the 3rd Thursday of the month at Dix Hills Evangelical Free Church on Foxhurst Drive. Moms come from all over - it's a great group. It's $20 to join for the year and you get a magazine every other month.

L.,

I live in Medford but am often in the Smithtown area. I too have been looking for a Moms group that doesn't break the bank. I work 3 days a week but would love to get together with other moms and have play dates and/or do some activities. One that I've found is going to the Holtsville Park/Ecology center. It has a free petting zoo and a health walk. One I know of in I believe it's smithtown is the Butterfly muesum.

Let me know if you want to get together I'm off on Monday's and Tuesday's. Maybe we could meet up at the ecology center or something.

Look forward to hearing from you.

T. L

There's a great Mama's group that I belong to that sound perfect for you. A lot of the activities are inexpensive and many palydates are hosted at Mama's homes. The group is full of wonderful supportive women. They can be found at meetup.com - the name of the group is NO DRAMA MAMAS. Tell them Soy Milk Mama referred you. Good luck.

1 / 3