Seeking Mom's Who Work from Home

I am looking for any advice from other mom's who work from home. I am very computer savy so anywho who can send in the right direction for ideas I would greatly apprecite it. I am nervous do to the amount of scams that are out there. So recommedations whould be greatly appreciated. My husband works 2 jobs ( 1 part time nights and 1 full time days) and I want him to be able to cut the night job out.

Check out wahm.com as well

my husband is a stay at home dad and I work two days a week. my husband may be able to help you. his website is www.livegreeneasy.com it is worth looking in to

Hi C.!
I from home part time as an Independent Consultant with Arbonne International. I make full time money, and I've only done it actively since August.
Arbonne offers awesome products, low start-up fee ($29.00), and reorders every month from clients. I love it!
Check out the website www.arbonne.com and feel free to message me if you want to learn more.
Have a great day!

I've worked from home for nearly 20 years, and I would like to give you some advice about what NOT to do. Medical Transcription. This is what I've done from home. In recent years, the pay for MT (medical transcriptionists) has dropped drastically and is continuing to do so due to outsourcing work overseas and also due to advancements in voice recognition. Also, there are a lot of shady schools out there that promise you a job and good pay immediately upon graduation. Not true! It takes years of working with experienced mentors to be able to do this sort of work. It's not as easy as knowing how to type and spell big words. This is an industry on the downswing, but there are still a lot of places selling it as a great at-home career. Don't believe it.

The best decision ive ever made was to do Mary Kay i love what i do and i love to visit women and make them look as young as they want and to feel great. My daughter even loves it because when im in my office she comes and helps me put labels on things and so on. Please let me know if you would like additional information we are actually having a big mothers day special where you could come try the products and see if it would be something for you! i would love for you to come out!
Please message me with any questions!
It a great opportunity to make money and meet wonderful women!
N.

Here is a Yahoo group that posts work from home opportunities and the group moderators review the posts first to eliminate the spam.

Copy & paste this into your internet explorer address bar and it should take you to the place to subscribe. It's free to join.

If this doesn't work, just go to Yahoo, click on Groups and look for the RealJobs from Home group.

1 / 3