Seeking Mom's in the Fort Sill - Lawton OK Area

Updated on March 05, 2008
N.P. asks from Fort Sill, OK

I am new to the area kinda and want to get my kids involved in sports and recreational things for kids 2 and 4 years of age. But dont know where to look ar who to call... So please if you have anything it would be much appriciated. Thank You

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Lawton on

CAll the YMCA in Lawton or the Youth Sports office at Child and Youth Services on post. My 3 year old has played soccer, basketball, and t-ball there. We have a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) here also that meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month at First Baptist West on Cache. We aren't meeting over the summers though, but we do have lots of activities planned to fill the empty summer days. Let me know if you want more info. My email is have lived here for a year and a half. My kids are 3 and 1 and my husband is Army also.

answers from Lawton on

Hi, I'm L. and I have a 20 month old and a 4 month old... try the Child and Youth Services office on post. they normally have a list of sports for kids to do. I'm not sure what the ages are for them though.

answers from Lawton on

Hello my name is S. and I belong to a playgroup, we do several activites through out the month for the children to be around other kiddos. My son is 18 months and we just hosted a water party. If u are interested in joining the group.. Let me know.. MY email is

answers from Lawton on

Hi and welcome to the area.You might want to try Lawton's YMCA they might be able to give you a better idea on where to look for kids that young. I think they also have soccer and t-ball for the little guys. Good luck

Next question: Seeking Any Information About Lawton, OK