Seeking Mom and Toddler Classes in Kennesaw/Marietta Area

I'm currently enrolled in the Gymboree music and movement classes and we love it. However the tuition is a bit more than my current budget can handle. I was wondering what other classes are available around the West Cobb area that might be free or significantly less in cost. We take full advantage of the local parks when the weather is nice, but I would like to also be involved in a teacher directed class. Any advice will help. Thanks!

I did the gymnastics program through Cobb County Parks and Recreation. They have a big new facility at the main gym behind the Cobb Civic Center. It was really cheap and a great outlet. I even got to know other moms and we would go to a park or a lunch play date afterwards.

When my daughter was 14-months old we started at The Little Gym at West Cobb (Macland Rd and Lost Mtn Road). Both of us loved it! The teachers are so nice there. {We had looked at Gymboree, but thought the tuition was too high as well.}

You should also check out the Gymnastics Academy of Atlanta (www.gaacentral.com). We got there now and love it equally...

As other posters mentioned, I have heard Miss LaLa's Treehouse is great! (www.misslalastreehouse.com)

Hope this helps!

I keeping hear about Miss La La's Tree House on Whitlock near the Marietta Square!
They are on spring break now, but should be up and running again next week.

http://www.misslalastreehouse.com/

Check out the YMCA over off Stilesboro. They have affordable classes and also scholarships based on income level.

Check out Kindermusik. We attend classes in East Cobb at Jennings Music and my 15 month old daughter loves it. Her teacher is great! Cost is a little less than Gymboree.

I'm not sure what might be available for your daughter's age, but we (my daughter - 35 mo old - and me) take a Mommy and Me gymnastics class at the Kennesaw Community Center (AKA Ben Robertson Comm Ctr) every week. We love it. It's a lot of fun. You can go the the Community Center and pick up info about what they have to offer or you can go to http://www.kennesaw-ga.gov/index.asp?NID=366 and look under Program Guide. The costs are reasonable,I think.
I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for or if it compares to the Gymboree classes because I don't know what they do or offer. Hope this helps some. Good luck!
W.

1 / 3