Seeking Kaiser OB GYN in Portland

My husband just changed jobs, and now has Kaiser insurance. I currently have a OB GYN at Good Sam that I like. Anyone's thoughts on one versus the other, and/or any reccomendations for kaiser OB GYN's?

If you're on the east side I really recommend Rachel Algenio (she's at mount talbert). She did a great job helping me through a very difficult pregnancy. The complications I had were very frightening,and at once point she sat and listened and cried with me when we thought I might miscarry. I didn't miscarry, and I ended up having two very healthy babies (twins) under her care. My insurance has since changed so I no longer have kaiser, but I have never found anyone as good and would go back in a heartbeat.

Dr Jennifer Rupert at Kaiser Interstate is a great OB/GYN. I've seen her many times before, during and after pregnancy. She did not deliver my son, but we had a wonderful experience delivering at Kaiser Sunnyside and found all the staff who worked with us to be very personable and helpful.

I went to Kate Beadle, who is a nurse midwife on the Interstate campus for both of my pregnancies. Love her! And also had 2 fantastic deliveries at Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center.

If you're in the PDX area, I saw Ann Scott for my first pregnancy and W. Smith delivered my child...both absoluted wonderful! I believe both are still at the Interstate campus.
My second child, I saw a mid-wife, Paula Hammond at Beaverton. She's wonderful also!
Congratulations!

I currently see Dr. Becky Overbeck at Beaverton Kaiser. With my previous pregnancy, I saw Nurse Practitioner Anita Caviglia. They're both very nice.

I see Paula Hammond at the Beaverton clinic. She's a certified nurse midwife, and she is great. She was wonderful through both of my pregnancies.

1 / 3