Seeking Inforamtion of Hershey Park, Dutch Wonderland and Hotels Around That Are

My husband and i are planning a trip for a few days to hershey park and dutch wonderland any recommendations regarding specials and hotels at a bargain price for 2 adults and two children. Thanks C.

If you are campers, I would suggest the Hershey Highmeadow Campground. They are by far the cheapest, the cabins are nice but often are booked :( If you are campers though it's very convienient. They offer a free shuttle service to and from the park, and they have a pool, arcade, activities, general store, and the staff is very nice. We stay with them every year, you can even pre-purchase park tickets at the check-in counter. Def worth checking out...if you're campers. Good Luck !!

We stayed at the comfort inn in hershey at christmas time, and it was great. It was so close to hershey park, the rates were reasonable, and the hotel was very clean. Have fun!!

We are doing the Hersheypark/Dutch Wonderland thing too on Aug 29-31! Here is my advice....stay in Harrisburg. We are staying at the Fairfield Inn on Union Deposit Road. It's a 15 minute drive to Hershey and it's less expensive than the hotels surrounding Hersheypark. Have fun!!!

We are going to Lancaster over Labor Day weekend and the Lancaster Host hotel has a great package for two nights, 4 tickets to Dutch Wonderland, 4 mini golf tickets, 4 strausburg railroad plus 2 free breakfasts and kids under 12 eat free it is $480 total. Their website is www.lancasterhost.com and if you go on check out packages I am sure they have something with Hershey park also. We always go on Dutch Wonderland's website and they have a connection to places to stay. Hope you find something.

I can't help you with the hotels but if you haven't gotten your tickets yet you should go to the Township offices and get them. They have great discounts. There's also Fairless Credit Union that sells tickets at a discount. I'm not sure if they sell those particular tickets but I just got mine for Great Adventure for $25 each (less than half price). It's located on Levittown Parkway next to ShopRite. You probably have to be a member so you may want to open a savings account or something but it's a very friendly place and they know everyone by name. I've been banking there for years. For hotels, did you try www.hotels.com, www.hotwire.com, www.travelocity.com or www.expedia.com?

1 / 3