Seeking Ideas for My Child's Upcoming 5Th Birthday...

Need some ideas on where we can celebrate my son's upcoming 5th birthday. Last year we had it at the Museum of Transportation. His previous birthday parties were at the Little Gym. We've also been to parties at Pump it Up and Bounce U. Was just hoping we could have it somewhere different this year. Any ideas? Appreciate your help!

Well, My daughter and I are planning her baby boys 2nd B-Day party at a park in a big Pavilion. Have a big party and BBQ and lots of other children where there are picnic tables and a big playground.

There are two places we've gone in the past and the kids loved.
1. The Whittle Shortline Railroad - it's in Valley Park, they make Thomas the Tank engine type train sets and have a party room with a big multilevel train track in it. 15 kids can go in there and play and they have a great Engineer Hostess who runs the party. Here's their link: http://www.woodentrain.com/

2. There's a model steam engine train (1/10th scale I believe) that runs outside near the Meramec in Wildwood called the Wabash, Frisco and Pacific Railroad - that we just bought rides for the whole group and then got a pavilion at Babler Park for a party afterwards. http://www.wfprr.com/ Everyone loved it - grownups road with the children.

Hope this helps!

Rainbow Recreation in Chesterfield Valley rents out their store for parties - we had my son's 4th birthday there but it would be great up to about age 8 or so...All the playsets are set up (about 25) and the kids have free range to climb, swing, slide, etc (they do not allow the kids on the trampoline for liability reasons)...they also have basketball goals set up. They have a party room (either princess or jungle) where you can have cake and presents - I think it was less than $150 for something like 1 1/2 - 2 hours - The kids had a BLAST!

Hello M.,

Have you tried the Magic House?

Try Monkey Joes on Watson Road or The Incredible Pizza Co. on Lindbergh. Both are great!

We had a real fun party for my daughter's 5th birthday at Purina Farms off of HWY 100. They have a play area, area to see all sorts of farm animals and usually there are dog shows going on.

Woody's Cafe' is a great place. They have a large climbing structure, bowling, video games, outdoor playground, etc. The price ranges from Free to $6.50 or 8.50 per child depending on what you want. It is located in the Life Christian Center on Garvois. Call ###-###-####. I have had my daughters 4th and now having her 7th birthday there. Good Luck.

There is a place in South county called Incredible Pizza Factory. it is great. it is on lindberg.

1 / 3