Seeking Help in the Kitchen.

My kids love bing cherries but I hate pitting them with a knife any suggestions on how they can have cherries & I can keep my finger tips too.

Thanks all. I have recently ordered a cherry pitter from pampered chef (from another mamasource mom) Looking forward to using it. My fingers thank you all.

PamperedChef used to make a cherry pitter, try this link http://www.pamperedchef.biz/lyndamclean
she'll be able to help you get a hold of one. I know her children were the same way.

I think I'm right in remembering that Trader Joes sells pitted frozen cherries. I believe they are a decent price, as well. Good luck.

Someone makes a cherry pitter. It may be Pampered Chef or Williams and Sonoma. My friend has one (she bakes) and says it's amazing. I hope this helps. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll ask her where she got it.

Get a hand held cherry pitter. We used to use them for canning.
http://www.amazon.com/Nor-Pro-Opal-Cherry/dp/B00061N0GO/s...

A tip on freezing cherries: put them on a cookie sheet. When they are mostly frozen, then transfer them to ziplock bags, that way they don't stick together.

Have you ever tried Dream Dinners for meal prep?

I know what you mean!
Try using a cherry/olive pitter, they work pretty good and is very affordable.
I have one from pamper-chef and it works fine.
V.

Hi- buy a cherry pitter! You can get them at any kitchen store- try the Grey Goose in Old Mystic Village. That's what I use and it's a life saver! It's just a small hand tool that you place a cherry in and it pokes out the pit.
My girls love cherries as well.
-S.

I am pretty sure Pampered Chef makes a tool for this! Good luck!

Yep, cherry pitter or stoner is the answer. Good luck with all that pitting. Rejoice that your children want to eat cherries instead of chips or cookies! Hope you find one soon!

Pampered Chef has a tool for pitting cherries. You can find it on their website www.pamperedchef.com. Hope this helps.

1 / 3