Seeking Great OB/GYN in Overland Park Are

My family and I are relocating to the Overland Park area from Chicago in August. I am expecting my third child and will be needing an OB/Gyn. Any references would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for all of the responses! I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Timothy Martin at the Women's Health Care Group. I appreciate everyones help!

I must recommend my OB/GYN. She is incredible. I had major problems with my first delivery and asked around like you are for a new gyno. before getting pregnant with number 2. A friend suggested Dr. Cheryl Rips with the Women's Clinic of Johnson COunty on 119th Street (heart of Overland Park). Her number is ###-###-####. I know 2 gals that each had 3 babies with this doctor and both raved about what a great OB/GYN she is. My second delivery with her was a breeze. Good luck!

I went to Womens Health Associates in Shawnee and Overland Park. They are wonderful. My doctor is Regan Wittek. She had a baby two weeks before I was due and she came back from maternity leave to deliver my baby via c-section. I had to see two other doctors for my last two visits and they are just as friendly. All the doctors there are wonderful. Dr. Wittek was very caring with me seeing how I was a high risk pregnancy. For my second child, I plan on going back to her. Best of luck.

I go to For Women Only in Overland Park (located next to Overland Park Regional) - Dr. James Mirabile has performed two surgeries and one C-section, and another associate performed my 2nd C-section. (I came through all of them with flying colors)I have been with this group for over 6 years and have no complaints!!! Dr. Mirabile and his staff are on the cutting edge of technology too!

M.,

I live in OP but my OB/GYN is Dr. Estrada with Olathe Women's Center, located at Olathe Medical Center. I have been going to her for almost five years and really like her. She did all my prenatal care when I had my twin girls, and her partner, Dr. Snider, was actually the one who did my c-section. They are the only two physicians in the practice, so you don't have to get to know a lot of different people. Welcome to the area, and good luck in your search!

M.! Congratulations on your relocation, and your third baby!! My husbands family is from the Chicago area, we love it there! I must tell you that I have had personal experience with Dr. Mirable and I have since switched Doctors.
Basically, if you dont want to have a C-Section, dont go to him.
I am now going the Women's Healthcare Group. I have heard great things about Dr. Kimberly Schlichter. (I personally saw Dr. Younglove). Their number is ###-###-####. Good Luck!!

My OB/GYN was Dr. Erik Smith at St. Luke's... great. He specializes in high-risk pregnancies so hopefully you don't qualify for that! My regular OB/GYN is Dr. Stephanie Carpino... young and wonderful. She is in Independence but a short hop from OP located at 291 and 40 hwys. in the Cliffs Medical buildings. Good luck!

Beware, I went to Womens Healthcare Group in Lenexa and I am very sorry. I could not ever recommend the office to anyone. My son had a congenital heart defect and a mass in his lung that they did not detect! I would say that the people were "nice" but nice is not enough when it comes to your healthcare provuders. I wish I had chosen another office!!

The Women's Health Associates in Overland Park or Shawnee, Kansas have a good selection of OB/GYN's. Their located at 9119 W. 74th St. , Suite 300. Thier number is ###-###-####. They have offices in Shawnee and Overland Park. My doctor is Reagan Wittek. She is apart of a group of women doctors who are great. I had a c-section and they were all there to make sure everything went ok. It was scary, but I had a group of women who knew exactly what to do. I thank god for modern technology, without it, I probably would not have made it or my beautiful daughter. So I highly recommend them.

1 / 3