Seeking GP in Santa Monica Area

Hi Mommies!

My husband and I are moving to the Santa Monica area and both need General Practitioners, I need an OB/GYN, and my husband needs a dermatologist. Please let me know if you love your doctors in the SM area!

my OB is Dr Bayati on 19th and Santa Monica, awesome female doctor. Dr Crooks is also a fab OBGYN from what I hear. GP wise, I chose an internist which is a little more specialized than a GP. I see Dr Goldsmith. He is at UCLA 12th St office (located at wilshire and 12th). He is on faculty at UCLA, and awesome. Dermatologist wise Ava Shamban is the way to go. She is located in ST Johns. Good luck!

I used to see Dr. Madan (female) at the Westside Health Center on Sawtelle, between Santa Monica and Olympic. I had to change bc I moved too far away, but I really loved her!!! She is a general practitioner, and also a great OBGYN!!! There is a really good dermatologist in a medical building at Wilshire and San Vincente, but I can't remember the name of it currently...

Dr. Daley or Dr. Ross (OBGYN's): ###-###-####
Dr. Quyne Sebastian (Dermatalogist):###-###-####

I like my doctor a lot. He has been good with diagnosing things.

Dr. Patt 2001 Santa Monica Blvd suite 888W ###-###-####

Dr. Osder, in Beverly Hills, is a great dermatologist. Dr. Connie Chein in Beverly Hills is my OB/GYN but she may not be taking new patients. I would check to see if her partner, Dr. Hakaka is though. Good luck.

Hello L. P:

A really fine GP in SM area is Neal Shanblatt. My husband and I looked around for a couple of years and after a few misses, we found Dr Shanblatt. He has fabulous bedside manners and is sort of old school in his approach to medicine and believes in preventative medicine combined with good old fahioned methods--try salt water garggle before medications, unless it is strep. His number is ###-###-####

An amazing GYN is Dr Charles Dubin. I cannot say enough great things about him and his staff. I adore him. He is caring, has a fine command of the GYN. He used to practice OB but now focuses on simply the GYN side. His number is ###-###-####. He is the same building as Shanblatt. But if you want an OB/GYN then you could go to the OB who delivered me. his nameis Dr J David Edwards. He and his staff are a great team and he is also traditional in his approachand is very competent --he has be practicing for 30 years + He is a little older than Dr Dubin. His number is ###-###-####. He is located in St John's Medical Center.

All three doctors practice at St John's --which to me, as a native and a former candy striper there, is the best hospital in the county of LA.

A dermatologist who has a practice both in SM and BH is Dr David Stoll. His BH office is better than the SM office so I only go to BH. The number there is ###-###-####. His office staff is also really great.

Hope this was helpful.

Love my OB, I've been seeing her for 5 years and she delivered both of my children - she is in the Medical Building on Santa Monica Blvd and 20th.

Her name is Dr. Laurie Reynard
2021 Santa Monica Boulevard Suite 730E
Santa Monica, CA 90404
###-###-####

The Dermatoligist I have seen is also in the same building.
Ava Shamban MD - Laser Institute for Dermatology
2021 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 600 East
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Phone: ###-###-####

L., there's a wonderful dermatologist in Santa Monica. Her name is Pamela Rand.

She's excellent, and a sweet woman.

OB/GYN - Dr. Olivia Crookes in Santa Monica. Delivered my first daughter in March '08, love her direction and personality...no b.s.

1 / 3