Seeking Good Photographer for Family Picture

Hi Moms,
I am looking for a good place to go and have a family picture taken in or around the Lombard area. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

You should try www.bbreitsameter.com. She does great work with families, and family pets as well. Her name is Barbara.
Tell her M. referred you.

For three years now, we've had great success with JCPenney at Yorktown mall. We've done both just infant pictures and x-mas pictures with toddler and family dog.

They are reasonably priced and good quality.

Grace Sikora, she's awesome, she has done my son's first birthday party and our family Christmas photos. I used to work with her when I had a 9-5. She will take as many photos as she can within a half hour/hour at your home, or other location. She has backdrops and will give you an entire DVD of ALL photos for you to print wherever you like. I can send you a sample of what she took last Christmas if you e-mail me back. or you can contact her via ____@____.com, just tell her I referred you, J. A formerly of Juno.
-J

www.vinnyvaldez.com

My brother is an excellent photographer. He can come out to your house and take pictures. You can email him through his website. Hope this helps.

Hi S. ~

Kiddie Kandids in the Lombard Babies R Us does a great job with family photos. They have a number of options for backgrounds, etc., and their prices are reasonable.

Enjoy!

I know the most amazing guy, he will even come to your house or any other location. His name is Jeremiah Jackson w Moments in Time Photography.###-###-#### tell him M. sent you:)

Our photographer is Sheila Rutledge and she is THE BEST. She has a full studio at her home and also has a gorgeous and large garden she utilizes for outdoor shots. Very, very, beautiful work - - she captured my two girls and it's the best photo they've ever taken. Just last week she did my oldest girls senior photos too. She's especially good with little kids and has one awards for her photography of children.

Here's her website: www.capturedbysheila.com

I used www.angeleyesphotography.com and love her. Her name is Hilda. I have been happy with all of my pictures. I also have twin boys who are 14 months and on the go and she did a great job with them. If you end up using her tell her M. Ahern sent you. A lot of my family uses her also:)

1 / 3