Seeking Good Inexpensive Hair Stylist in Flower Mound/Lewisville

Because of my hair type, I have to get it cut about every four weeks and I don't want to pay $40 - $80 each time. Does anyone use a good stylist at a place like Great Clips or Pro Cuts? I used to have one that did my hair perfect, but she got a job at a bank instead!

I go to Spa A School (The Salon Professional Academy) in Lewisville as well and would recommend it to anyone. I have never had a problem there and the students and instructors are wonderful! Their telephone number is ###-###-####.

Their website http://www.spaaschool.com/main.htm

I've gone to The Salon Professional Academy in Lewisville a couple of times and they did great jobs with my haircuts and color. They are very inexpensive. All services are performed by supervised salon students. I believe my haircuts have only been about $10.00 each time and my color was $20. They are located in Lakeland Plaza off of Stemmons Freeway. ###-###-####

Cathy Ames is at the Spa and Salon at Vista Ridge on 3040 (behind Popeyes Chicken), and I highly recommend her. I believe she charges $40 for a haircut, but you're not going to find it much cheaper these days. She's also very reasonably priced for highlights/color. Her number is ###-###-####. Please tell her that K. referred you. I have sent her atleast 5-6 people already and everybody loves her.

Carmen's Magic Touch is really good and inexpensive. She is on Old Orchard just south of Main Street in Lewisville. She's in the shopping strip by Dollar General and the bread store.

I go to Sierra Long at Super Cuts in Flower Mound right there across from Tom Thumb at 3040 and 2499. I have been going to her for i would say almost 10 yrs. She is the mgr of that location and she is WONDERFUL. Give her a try. Tell her J. (johnny) told you to come.

I use someone named Keesha at Mia&Maxx at Vista Ridge Mall. I really like her and she cuts my hair exactly as I want it. I have short hair but I paid about 25.00 for it. Good luck.

1 / 3