Seeking Good Indoor Trampoline for a 2 Year Old

Updated on August 25, 2009
S.Y. asks from Pittsburgh, PA

Our Occupational Therapist recommended that we get a trampoline for our little jumper (up until now she has been using my lap). I would prefer one that only fits one child and has handlebars or something to hold onto. Also, is there a good one for a reasonable amount (under$100)? I have looked around a bit online but was wondering if there are any out there that you particularily like/dislike.
As always, thanks! :)

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Pittsburgh on

Hey Suzy
We have one and its made by GALT and I purchased it online and paid $69.95 and it folds for storage but evertime I tried putting it away it always ends up back out. Very safe and my daughter LOVES it especially in the winter when there is no park to go to for excercise.

Here is the website:

Hope your well!

answers from Philadelphia on

Our daughter (just turned two) is also a jumper, climber, and extremely adventurous, we bought her the Little Tikes U Bounce from Toys R Us for $99. Not sure if this is what you are looking for, sounds like you need a handlebar?

This is inflatable and placed in our basement, she loves jumping on it and has safety netting etc.

Hopes this helps!! Good luck!

answers from Philadelphia on

I have the Kid Active trampoline by Jumpsmart. Bought on for under $100, last Christmas. It has handles, is not too big plays songs, makes different noises when it is jumped on. I have a 22 month old son and he LOVES it. As do all other kids who come over! Only two cons - it is a bit of a pain to put together and it does not fold. Otherwise, I HIGHLY recommend this trampoline. Good luck!!

Next question: Need a Great First Trampoline for a 1-Year-old Who LOVES to Bounce!