Seeking General Practitioner and OB GYN

I am looking for a great general practitioner and an OB GYN either out of Rush or Northwestern. I would love your suggestions. Thanks!

Out of Northwestern I would recommend Dr. Jason Primer (GP) and Dr. Douglas VanArsdale (OBGyn). Both are great!

Dr. Dawn McGee works with Northwestern and is with the Assoc. for Women's Health. She is WONDERFUL....I can't say enough.

Dr. Catherine Clinton, Chicago Women's Health Group. Their office is in Prentice at Northwestern. I recommend her all the time on here: my story short and sweet--she knew that I had concerns about my pregnancy and followed up on it--we found a problem and over the next 7 months saved my son's life. Everyone in that office is great, including all of the staff.
###-###-####.

I would strongly recommend Catherine Dillon, David Shaw, or Suzanne Ashby (Comprehensive Healthcare for Women). I delivered my second baby with them at Rush. All three are excellent. You can learn more about them at the web site: http://www.dillonandshaw.com/index.html.

Dr. Patel is the best!

Patel, Shamim Y
OB-Gynecology
Medical Doctor

680 N Lake Shore Dr Ste 1206b
Chicago, IL 60611
###-###-####

Provider Name Address
1. Northwestern Memorial Hospital

212 E Superior St
Chicago, IL 60611
###-###-####
View Map
Distance approx. 0.37 miles
View Hospital Quality

I see Dr. Gregory Chen at Progressive Care for Women. He was recommended by a friend a few years ago when I was having trouble conceiving our first child. Now I am having baby #2 and seeing him again even though we moved about 15 miles South of the city.
He is affiliated with Northwestern. All the doctors in the practice are very good. Good luck.
http://www.pc4w.com/

1 / 3