Seeking Fun Play Activity Place for My 2 and 3 Year Old Nieces

Hi, Mi 2 and 3 years old nieces are visiting and I need a fun place to take them. I would appreciate ideas other than Chuckee Cheese. Thanks!

boomerangs jump place in Plano is wonderful! (I know there are other locations in the DFW area, also)

There's also Jump Town USA on Independence and 15th. They have holiday hours right now and are open more often than ususal for "walk-in" jumping. My 20 month old boy LOVES it there :)

There is a place called Monkey Business in Bedford, TX, above the Kid to Kid (not sure of your location). It's a fantastic place for the kids. They have many different play rooms and three big play structures indoors. I take my four year old and have a friend that brings her three year old. They love it! You can visit their website: http://www.monkeybusinesstx.com/newsite/

Check out Pump It Up or Pump It Up Jr, The Wiggly Play Center, Boomerangs, and Going Bonkers. Of course there are also the zoos and aquariums as well as the Museum of Nature and Science (which has a cool kids section). You should be able to google all of the above, but if you have trouble, send me a message. Enjoy them!

There's also Planet Pizza at Parker & Custer in Plano. It has rides they would enjoy. There is also a toddler play area that is great for the 2 yr old, but if you want the 3 yr old to be able to enjoy the rides while your toddler plays, you may need to have at least 2 adults (fyi). My children enjoyed Planet Pizza a lot until they were 5, and now they have moved on to Boomerangs. Also there are great play areas at the malls; especially Willow Bend Mall.

I have been taking my 2 year old to the park and Rockwall Library. Not sure where you love; however, she loves both of those places. We also just went to the Dallas Zoo on Sunday. She had a blast. The weather has not been too cold. Not sure how it will be when they are visiting. If you need to do something inside, the Dallas Aquarium is pretty neat. Also, there is a Children's Museum in Dallas that is awesome. My daughter loved the area for toddlers. It is located at Fair Park.

A.: I take my son (age 23 months now) to a place in Bedford at 183 & Central called Monkey Business. It is a great indoor play area with jungle gyms and lots of activities. I like it for cold days. Good luck with those little ones.

What about one of those bounce house places like Going Bonkers in Lewisville. Barnes and Noble has story time every week.

1 / 3