Seeking Exterior House Painter

Hi, I'm looking for a reputable painter in the western suburbs who can paint the exterior of our home this spring. Any good suggestions?

We used Favia Painters. It's a one man operation, his wife does his 'secretarial' type work and also owns a cleaning business of her own. They are SUPER nice people... he is quick, efficient and uses high quality paints. We plan to use him for our interior painting needs in the future, first we want to do this that and the other thing (ha ha - isn't that always the case?)

Oh, did I mention, he is very reasonably priced... our two story home, all trim work was 500$ including paint. Most people wanted to charge us much more for the sheer fact that it's a two story home and therefor a pain in their rear to do.

here's his number: ###-###-####

Tell him J. R. sent you :)

John Ferri - JF Enterprises. He is located in Naperville, but paints in the Western Subs. He painted our entire exterior of our house as well as some rooms on the inside. ###-###-####. Reasonably priced too!

I have a fabulous handyman who also does painting. His name is Paul and you can reach him at ###-###-####. Tell him that I. recomended him.

Hi
R.-

There is a painter we have been using and would highly recommend to you. His name is Paul. His work is of high quality and reasonably priced. I'm sure you would be happy with the job he would do for you. You can contact him at
###-###-####
Thank you,K..

1 / 3