Seeking Employment

Hello Moms -
I just found out that due to the economic strain on the company I'm employed with, Friday will be my last day. Just in time for Christmas. So, I am out on the hunt. Moms I'm seeking any assistance you can give. I reside in North Fort Worth, and would like to stay as close to home as possible. I am an Executive Administrative Assistant. I am a quick study and very eager. If any of you or your husbands are looking for an administrative assistant, I'm it! Or if any of you know of a company that is looking, please send me their information. I would like to find something as quickly as possible. Thank you in advance for you assistance.

Hello - My name is B. Anderson and I am hiring! I have a small cleaning business and am hiring for part time or full time (I've got day and night shifts avaliable) I would love to set up an interview with you! The website is theandersoncompany.net and my phone # is ###-###-####
Thanks so much, B.

Hi A.-
Sorry all this is happening right before Christmas. Not that any time is good, but.....

Here is a website that makes sure that the work from home jobs are legit. Will it pay what you need?? I dont know, but maybe it is something to get you through until you find a another job. www.ratracerebellion.com

Have you heard of Scentsy "Authentic Wickless Candle"? Extremely safe w/ no wick, soot, lead, or flame.

Our warmers are heated by a 25-watt light bulb in a 2-piece warmer, our candle bars are made of a soft wax packed full of incredible scents. With a burn time of 60-80 hours per Scentsy bar (and sometimes more), over 80 scents to choose from, a wonderful selection of warmers, plus car candles and room sprays, there's something for everyone.

Consider this: By the middle of May 2008, we sold over 1.5 million worth of warmers, bars, room sprays, and car candles. That's 495% more than during the same time period in May 2007. That's AMAZING! We also added 698 Consultants in this time period. THAT'S 612% MORE THAN WE HAD JOINED DURING THE SAME TIME PERIOD IN MAY 2007! If you are considering a home business, this is a great opportunity for you to get in early with a company that I believe will become a household name! Ask me about MY SPECIAL for anyone interested in BECOMING a Scentsy Consultant in the month of January!

Have a Scent-Sational Day!

C. Etheredge
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS www.scentsy.com/dfw

I don't know if you might be interested in becoming an avon representative. www.youravon.com/pescobedo if your interested, please contact me.

A.
I was making $60k a year and got laid off in July. I have applied for over 200 jobs (I know this because I have to track this for unemployment benefits) since I was laid off. I've had 3 interviews and 3 jobs offers in 6 months....all of which paid less than unemployment.
I'm not trying to be negative...it's just not a good market out there. The unemployment rate is so high that the temp agencies are not even calling anymore.
All I can say, is file for unemployment benefits as quick as possible, as it may take you a bit longer than excepted to find a job making comparible pay.
I wish you the best of luck!

1 / 3