Seeking Counseling for Marital and Communication Issues

Has anyone had experience with, or know of, a qualified marriage/personal counselor in the western burbs? My husband and I are going through a difficult time and I could use the advice and ear of a professional to help sort things out. Thanks in advance for any help you could offer.

Glory Jordan @ ###-###-####
She is in Naperville and Bloomingdale.

www.afamilycounselor.com

She is very nice and it helps. My husband and I go to her.

Hi N.,
Try Transitions Clinical Services in Oak Brook.
Their number is ###-###-####
Ask for Yvonne

She is very good.

Chris Pistone, Counseling Associates
15 Spinning Wheel Road
Suite 422
Hinsdale, Illinois 60521

###-###-####

Dear N.,

from someone who has been married 25 yearsand very in love I encourage you to hang in there! Someone once told me that cpmmitment is for the bad days. I highly recommend Dhont & Associates ###-###-####

The do individual, couple counseling and workshops - worth the drive to Wheeling.

A marriage counselor spoke to a group I belong to and her contact information is:
Susan L. Adler
###-###-####
36 Park Avenue
River Forest, IL 60305

I believe someone in our group had worked with her and thought very highly of her and asked her to speak to our group.

Hello N., my husband and I also were going through and are still going through issues that we were unable to cope with on our own. Fortunatly my husband found a psychologist in his school that is wonderful but she also has a private practice in Lincolnwood, IL. Not sure if that is far from you but she is worth any trip. She is in all honesty a life saver.

Elizabeth Pullen, PSY. D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Suite 232
6677 N. Lincoln Ave.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
###-###-####

Good Luck and God Bless.

1 / 3