Seeking Confident Doctor Who Will Deliver TWINS Naturally

My desire is to have the most peaceful birth experience possible. All the doctors i have met seem to be very pessimistic about my ability to deliver my twins vaginally. Does anyone know of an ob/gyn who is skilled in twin or breech deliveries? even better, i would like to have a midwife attend my birth. Any suggestions?

I believe that Dr. Crane at Cedars will be supportive. He backs up a home birth midwife (Davi Khalsa). You can also try the midwives at UCLA, I have heard they are fantastic!

Good luck to you

Dear L.,
Greetings!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VERY EXCITING NEWS!!! And, you have to love that we're both L. F's!!! : )))

I highly recommend my amazing midwife, Tonya Brooks, who is located in Sherman Oaks. I experienced the most naturally incredible pregnancy and birth with her as my midwife!

Here's her data:

The Natural Birth & Women’s Center
14140 Magnolia Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Tel: ###-###-####
http://www.gr8birth.com

If anything, I would definitely check out her 8 week birthing classes. They are amazing, and you can always get more data when you call her office.

Enjoy these most dazzling of times, L.!

With love,
L. (Mama to 25 week old Dylan Orion) : )))

Hi L.

I am a mother of 2 kids. I truly believe that the most important thing in childbirth is having a healthy baby (or babies in your case) in your arms at the end. I know that it's nice to have the right, peaceful atmostphere and everything, but at the end of the day, yours and your babies' health is the only thing that matters. I know that it is hard for you to hear this right now, but please choose a doctor that has the ability to help you bring your babies to this world safely and healthy.

Best,

Hey fellow Venetian....How about Dr. Dwight at good Samaratian downtown? I know he does breach babies still.....I hear he is amazing. There is a great video of unassisted home birth twins. So inspiring! And while I don't advocate it, I think you should seek out what you are most comfortable with and try not to let all the fear that people throw at you affect your choice. Listen to your gut! You can talk to COnnie Rock and Aleks Evangueledi. They are amazing midwives and can point you in the right direction. Good luck, you can do it!

I have 3 kids and my 2 youngest were delivered naturally at Good Samaritan. Dr. Hill Dr. Bohn and Dr Park. It is the closest to delivering naturally at home. ###-###-####.

also, my doula is Katie McCall [____@____.com]###-###-####.

Sorry for the quick response. baby is crying.

First-congrats!
Second, I did the HypnoBabies program and delivered my single baby naturally and easily. There are many stories on the HB board from moms who have delivered their twins naturally. I would check out that board (yahoo group)to read the positive birth stories. Perhaps there are some moms who have suggestions on docs in your area?
I had Donna Richey and she was totally supportive of natural birth. I don't know her experience with birthing twins naturally though.

Best of luck!
E.

Dr. Harvey Richmond
435 Roxbury Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA
###-###-####
He is a great Doctor. He is in surgery more then he is in his office delievering babies.
L.'
www.marykay.com/lspringsteen1

Good luck to you

congrats! Dr. Hackmeyer at cedars encouraged a co- worker of mine to deliver her twins vaginally. I'm not sure if he is taking new patients, but you can called and ask. He is in the same office as Dr. Morse, my OBGYN, with whom I am very happy.

1 / 3