Seeking Birthday Party Location for Our 1 Year Old

I am looking for a place to have a party in the Pasadena/Arcadia area that will hold about 40 people. We don't want Chuck E. Cheese's or a park in case it rains. Thanks!

My neighbor's daughter just turned 1 and she held the party at Under the Sea in Altadena. We were about 30 adults and there were about 15 kids. The address is 2333 Lake Avenue, Altadena, Ca 91001.

I have 2 boys, a soon to be 4 year old, and a 2 year old. They had an awesome time!

Hope this helps,

Places like Scooters Jungle
http://www.scootersjungle.com/

are great they are fun for everyone even the adults.

Jumpin Jammin at the Arcadia Mall is a great place.

Hello there....
How about Kidspace? It relocated some years ago and I hear it's quite entertaining for kids. I took my girls there when they were very young and they enjoyed it.....15 years ago!
They also allow parties there.

Try Amy's Playhouse in South Pasadena. Great location for a indoor birthday party.

i think you can buy a canopy to put outside in case it rains and so you can have people inside and outside.

http://www.kidspacemuseum.org/site/PageServer?pagename=index

Kids Space is GREAT! I enjoyed it and so did the kids....

1 / 3