Seeking Bankruptcy Attorney

Does anyone know of a good bankruptcy lawyer in the Temecula/Menifee/Corona area? It looks like we are leaning that way, prob chapter 7, but I need to talk to a lawyer about it first. Thx

While I don't know anyone I just want to wish you best of luck.

I filed for bankruptcy 7 years ago, and did this through a paralegal. They only charge you their minimal fee, and the filing fees...I saved $3500 after the quotes I got from bankruptcy lawyers in my area and all I had to do was go file myself and show up to my hearing the day of and explain my reason for filing. The lawyers I talked to charged fees I couldn't afford, I mean that's why I had to file for bankruptcy...no money.

Not sure if that would work for you guys...

You might want to check out places to like 'WE THE PEOPLE...I think they give advice on filing.

Best wishes!

Deanna

Legal helpers.com
We have filed with them this year. They have a free consultation and have locations in all areas.

Try John Tennery in Mission Viejo.

1 / 3