Seeking Babysitters in Rock Hill, SC

I am looking for babysitters in Rock Hill, SC. I am a single mom and need babysitters a few times a week.

Hey C.. I was wanting to let you know that I am more than willing to babysit your children. I stay @ home with my two year old boy so I can be here whenever you need. I am CPR and First Aid certfied.Just let me know.

HI, THIS IS T. AGAIN. WELL WHEN DO YOU NEED A BABYSITTER. I HAVE SOMEONE BUT SHE HERSELF IS GOING TO SCHOOL. AND CAN SIT FROM TIME TO TIME. ARE YOU GOING TO PUT YOUR THREE YEAR OLD IN PRE-K OR THE THREE'S. I TAKE MY ALMOST THREE YEAR OLD TO SUNBEAMS OF DAVE LYLIE. I LOVE IT THERE AND I LOVE THE SECURITY THERE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYMORE INFO. ARE THEY GIRLS OR BOYS. THANKS T.

I have just moved to Rock Hill in June. I am also a single mom of a 3 1/2 yr old and my oldest just turned 5 (both boys)the end of July. I can help some evenings or a few hours on the weekends if you can do the same in trade. Let me know what area you live in. I am near Westminster

What area are you in Rock Hill. I also live in Rock Hill. I have kept kids before and need to know a little about you and what hours you are looking for i may have some answers to your needs.
A.

1 / 3