Seeking Affordable Childcare

I am a single mom who really can't afford a typical daycare facility. I am looking for an at home childcare provider for my 1 1/2 yr old son. Preferably who takes care of other children so my son can have a playmate as well. In the Orlando area. Anyone have any suggestions.

Hello,
I am a mother of two (ages 4 & 8) providing child care in my home,
in the East Orlando/UCF/Oviedo/area.
All ages!
I am available Full-time or Part-time
My available hours are Mon-Fri 7am - 6pm
My home is very open, spacious, child safe and is
conveniently located near 417 and 408
I have excellent references and I am CPR/First Aid certified.
I will be available to meet with you in the evenings.
Please email me with a phone number and best time to reach you.
M. Pease
###-###-####

Hello, I am a stay at home mom of 2 children. Our daughter is 2 1/2 yrs. old and our son will be 1 yr. on April 11th. I currently take care of another 2 1/2 yr. old full time and a 1 yr. old part time. I have one slot open if you are interested. You can check out my myspace page I have created. http://www.myspace.com/nicolesbabysittingplace
I live in Orlando between chickasaw and Valencia College Lane. I hope this works for you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks, N.

Hi
I don't know if you are still looking, of looking again, but i thought i would drop you a line, I am a 27 year old mom of twin boys, and would love to help out if i could. let me know if i can be of any help.
god bless

Licensed in-home child care providers have to be checked by DCF, right? I'd check with them on how to go about finding one

1 / 3