Seeking Affordable Chidcare for 2 1/2 Yr Old

Hi Im seeking reliable childcare for my 2 yr old son,R.J. We just here from Norfolk, Va. 1 month ago. I live near Rex Hospital, North Raleigh.

My name is R. and I would be willing to watch your little boy. email me at ____@____.com if you are still looking.

Hi N.,

My name is K.. I am a mother of two and a child care provider. My children are 11yrs and 9 months. I am currently watching a two year old boy two to three days a week and am lookin to fill a full time spot. I have 11 years of child care experience and a resume I can send you if you like. If you are interested please email me at ____@____.com.

Thank you!

I WISH I WAS CLOSSER TO YOU I AM A DAY CARE IN HOME ONE ON ONE AND LOVE KIDS AND REASONABLE I AM IN NORTH RALEIGH CLOSE TO CAPITAL..BUT IF YOU WANT MORE INFO PLEASE CALL ME AT ###-###-####..

hi N......there is a great little child care/preschool center near Rex....it's called Pleasant Day Preschool...all of my children went there....this center is far better than all of the high-end type centers.

They are located off of Lynn Road across from the target.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

1 / 3