Seeking a Saturday Babysitter While I Attend Nursing School.

I am seeking a Saturday Babysitter while I attend nursing school. Hours 9:30am -6pm. My husband works on Saturdays, otherwise he could do it. Please help I will pay for each month up front. It would be great if you had other young children for him to play with. My little one is well behaved, self entertained, and not whiney at all.

I'm a single Christian mom of a 3 yr old son and have a 17 yr old as well. I have over 20 yrs of childcare experience, cpr/first aid, registered medical assistant. My passions are helping others, making a difference and the Love that I have for children.

Please let me know if interested.
Thanks

Have you thought about using Adventure Kids Playcare? My family uses them alot and my kids really like it there. I have found the nicest thing about them is you don't have to worry about last min. cancelations. They will always be open!
Hope this helps. Email me if you have any questions.

H.

What part of town are looking for a sitter in? I'm in Grapevine..

I am a 36 year old stay at home mom of three beautiful children. I have many years of babysitting (and nanny) experience. In addition, I am obtaining my First Aid and CPR certification this week. I am available to babysit your child/ren (not sure if you have one or more kids) on Saturdays. I have three boys, ages 4 1/2, 19 months, and four months. My two older older ones would love to play with your child/ren!

I have almost five years of wonderful parenting experience, eight years of successful babysitting experience, and one successful year being a nanny.

I am not sure where you live, but I live in Flower Mound. If this would work for you, please email me at ____@____.com. Thank you, M.

1 / 3