Seeking a Reliable and Affordable Exterminator

Hey ladies,
I am looking for a reliable and affordable exterminator. I usually get ants in the spring, but the last couple of months I have seen roaches, and these other little things that I don't know what they are. I have tried handling it on my own, and it hasn't worked. I live in the Olathe area. Any help I would appreciate because I can't stand it anymore! Thanks!

Hi B.-
I live in Olathe and use Don Wilkinson Pest Control. They come quarterly...always call me in advance to remind me...and are very affordable compared to other places I had checked out. I usually have them come at 8am and they're usually early. That way they're in and out before I have to go to work. Their number is ###-###-####.

We have used Gunter Pest management in the past and they are wonderful. Always very nice and courteous. Here is their website and contact information for the Olathe branch.

http://www.gunterpest.com/
###-###-####

Try Rid Exterminators at ###-###-####. I have used them for about 10 years now and they are so nice and won't price gouge you.

We have used Everett Milberger Pest Control for years. ###-###-####

B.,
Have you tried Bengal bug spray? This stuff is the best (that I have found/my opinion) out there for roaches! I know that you can buy it at Strasser Hardware in KCKS, it is expensive, but well worth the price.

G.

We use Weaver's Exterminators www.aokweaversandsons.com

We have used them for years. We get the quarterly pest control and have been really happy with them.

Hi, B.:
We're used Alpha and Omega for the past five years and have never had any trouble with pests (ants or any other), except the occasional spider or two in the fall when it's about time for them to come spray again. We've found them to be very courteous and reliable. ###-###-####

1 / 3