Seeking a Non Vax (Vaccine) Friendly Doctor....

I'm looking for a non vax friendly doctor for my daughters two month check up. Does anyone know of one? Thanks in advance! :) I live in Thornton, co. but I will drive up to 50 miles.

Thank you ladies! You're wonderful!

I have messaged you with the information.

I think the pediatricians at Green Mtn. Pediatrics (6th & Union in Lakewood) are extremely good. They are supportive of the decisions we as moms have to face and do a good job of honoring them. If you'd like more information, feel free to email me.

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3729215094

Centennial Valley Pediatrics is the place to go! They are located in Louisville and that's where I take my little guys. My two little ones have never been vaccinated and Dr. Jon-Paul Jordan is awesome with them! I live a very holistic lifestyle with my little guys and if you want to konw more send an email over to ____@____.com. Check out the website and I hope it works out well for you! J.

I have a wonderful doctor in Arvada that we go to and his name is Dr. John Barbe with Arvada Peds. Dr. Barbe worked with me allowing me to create an alternative vaccination schedule for my daughter and I know that he has parents that don't vaccinate at al. He is wonderful and is willing to wrok with what ever the parent chooses. his number is ###-###-####. good luck

Dr. Paul Berger. He owns the Boulder Holistic Medical Center in Boulder. He will only vaccinate if you want him too. I used to work for him and most of his patients do not vaccinate. Phone# is ###-###-####.

I had the same issue when I moved here last summer. Someone recommended Dr Roy Steinbock at Mindful Pediatrics in Boulder. He is very non vaccination friendly and he is very natural in his approach to medicine. He also only books one appointment at a time so when you have an appointment you are the only one there and you get right in. The website is www.mindfulpediatrics.com if you would like to check it out. Good Luck!

V.

Dr Ellice Goldberg. She even refused some (not all) vaccines for her own children. She is very educated and supportive in this area. I'd check her out! And she is an Osteopath! Bonus! We were refered to her by our homeopathic practitioner.

Family Health Care Ctr
12001 W 63rd Pl
Arvada, CO 80004

Phone: ###-###-####
Fax: ###-###-####

Hi there,

I'm looking for the same, in the same area. Any luck?

1 / 3