Seeking a Green Cleaning Products Company That I Can Sell

I am looking for a a green cleaning supply company that I can sell and make a little extra cash. Didnt know if anything was out there and how to get into it.

I heard of a great new "green company called H2o at home

http://www.myh2oathome.com/debby

Thats my friends website its pretty cool May be worth checking out.

When I started looking around for green products that a) actually worked and b) didn't have a more obnoxious scent then the "fake clean smell," I had sort of a hard time. When I found Shaklee, I knew I was set. The products work so well outperforming 11 national brands in their clinical testing. I could tell the difference right away. Not only do they work well, but most of their products work even better than what I had been using. The products have a nice mild naturally derived scent or smell and some of them actually have no smell at all (which is what clean is actually supposed to smell like). The biggest seller for me was that the products are concentrated so a little goes a long way and you save tons of money diluting the concentrates yourself at home. The other upside to this is less packaging waste which is huge for the environment. Still not sure? Shaklee created Basic H back in 1960, one of the very first organic biodegradeable cleaners long before the green movement. So they're not jumping on the green bandwagon as other companies are - they have been a leader in the green movement. I was so impressed with the company that I decided to join as a distributor, and that was not something I was looking to do at the time. Now I love it. I am making substantial income and can feel really good about the fact that I am helping people and the planet one step at a time. Please contact me for more info - I'd love to help you get started!

Thanks,
www.K.-oneill.myshaklee.com

Bet you got bombarded with that question!

Check me out at: www.eco-logicalnews.com
and Bellawelllifestyles.com
click on Get Green and Green Clean. Request a Free report on "the Toxic Brew"

I've enjoyed a career income with this company for over 20 years.

i used melaleuca ........a friend of mine sells norwex.....i have recently tried norwex & was pleasantly surprised

My parents just started selling Shaklee and from what I understand all their products are green. They are used by Oprah and in the White House. I am going to do some "shopping" this weekend on his site. Let me know if you want the link.

Hope this helps!

We have a 100% green product called Metal Armor that is designed for polishing. It also cleans surfaces before the polishing process. It is very pleasant smelling and easy on the hands. It works incrediably well. It works on all hard surfaces. We can be reached at ###-###-#### or visit our website at www.metalarmor.net.

1 / 3