Searching for Great Park to Have Bday Party

Does anyone know of a great park in the area for a birthday party? somewhere that has a large playground and plenty of tables.

Not sure what "area" you are looking for but in East Orlando, CapeHeart on Lk. Underhill is great and has a large covered playground area, as well as covered picnic tables and a rec center. There is also a lovely park near Curry Ford and Econ Trail that has a great covered play area with tables and an additional gazebo.

I am not sure where you are located, but Barnett Park by he fairgrounds in Orando is great!

In the Clermont area, there is Paradise Park. It's off of 27 across from the new Olive Garden and Red Lobster. You do have to go behind the church as this is where the playground is located. They have a huge playground and a shelter with lots of picnic tables. We had our daughter's 8th birthday here and everyone had a blast!

In the Clermont area, there is Plakahata Park aka Park Pals, on 12th Street just off HWY 50 past downtown Clermont. It has plenty of tables, very large wooden play area, a nature walk out to the lake, bathrooms, and plenty of shady areas. There is also Handcock Park, plenty of tables, bathrooms, only shade is under pavillion and the play ground is not as big. Best of luck. Happy Birthday to the B-day boy of girl!!

Hello. I live in Longwood. There's a great park next to the Seminole County Public Library off of Greenway (Blvd possibly?) From I-4, get off at Lake Mary Blvd. Make a right (Heading east) and from there you can go 2 ways: either make another right on Lake Emma and go down until you see Greenway. Make a left onto Greenway (you should also see the green sign for the library)and just follow the road until you see the library. The park is immediately following (on the left hand side). Or if you keep going down Lake Mary, you'll see the green Library sign on the right of the road a couple of miles down, I'm not sure of the name of the street, but you take it right and after the high school you make a right and the park is on the right. I wish I could give you street names. I'll try looking it up and get back to you if I find a more exact way to get there.

1 / 3