Searching for Great All Around Stroller

Looking for advice on a great, lightweight, easy to use, storage, functional stroller for my 17 month old.

I really like my Chicco. :) It's like an ultra umbrella so it's not heavy and doesn't take up much room! :) http://www.greatbeginningsonline.com/store/item.asp?DEPAR...

I love my three-wheeled "Go Go Babyz" stroller. Thick, strong tires that are great for going over bumps on sidewalks and grass. Not the lightest thing for loading in to the car, but nice and sturdy and easy to push 1 handed. Cup holders and gadget box for Mom and removeable tray with cup holder for child. Nice break with kickstand too. Buy Buy Baby has them or you can get it through Amazon.com. too.

I just got rid of my big stoller
a have what you want
call me at ###-###-####

I cannot say enough about our Mia Moda Cielo Evolution. It looks great, handles great, and folds up to a square the size of a small suitcase (and fits in the overhead compartment on a plane rather than having to gate-check it). We LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

I have two recommendations. The Maclaren Volo and the BabyJogger. I used the Maclaren Volo for my son from 4 mos. to 18 mos. up until my daughter was born, and now that she is older (she 6 mos., he just turned 2) I use the BabyJogger City Mini double stroller. If my husband takes our son by himself, he'll use the Maclaren. Both strollers are lightweight, easy to steer with one hand, and travel well. The Baby Jogger doesn't lock when folded (though the single does), and our Maclaren doesn't recline, but one has to keep in mind the fewer bells and whistles, the lighter the weight. If you are in the Richmond area, go to WeebsWorld and try them out! The owner is super helpful, and there is an indoor track for testing the strollers.

I found the best stroller at walmart, it is a gray and black evenflo umbrella stroller but the tires are slightly bigger and it has a built in basket and cup holder, and still folds up just like an umbrella stroller. It was 29.99 and definitely the best stroller purchase I have made ( and Ive made many lol). Ive seen it online but in the store they keep it on the bottom shelf and it also comes in black and pink.

I have 3 strollers... the maclaren is my favorite.

We got one made by Jeep (believe it or not!) : ) It VERY light weight and is "all terrain". We have a stony driveway and it's great about everywhere plus the wheels swivel real wel to move easy. LOVE IT! Got it at Toys R Us, I think it was about $50. It is an umbrella style so doesn't recline.

Good luck! : )

1 / 3