Seamstress or Taylor in Keller Area

Updated on April 02, 2009
S.M. asks from Keller, TX

I need to find a seamstress or taylor to do some alterations, someone who is reasonably priced and someone who can work on a very expensive evening gown, (note I did not pay $3500 for it, i got it for a steal on ebay) must have good experience on gowns or the like.

thank you

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Dallas on

Gayle Veanueva of a Stitch in Time at ###-###-#### does a wonderful job at very reasonable prices.

answers from Dallas on

There is a place in the Keller Town Center next to Tom Thumb and the Radio Shack, I think it's called Lee Taylor but am not exactly sure. They do a pretty good job. My husband and I take our clothes there all the time.

answers from Dallas on

S., I have one who will come to you. She is really good & did some things for me. She's in my husband's Arl Comm band & lives in Ft. Worth. Call me & I'll give you her No. A. C. ###-###-#### PS She is experienced @ pageant dresses (my daughter did Miss Texas 4X so I know her work is excellent and she is reasonable.

answers from Dallas on

I have used Chos tailors in southlake town square. They have done really nice work for 2 flower girls dresses that were very hard to hem. Also they have reweaved a pair of suit pants for my husband that turned out beautifully. They may be a bit pricey however. Maybe you can get an estimate. I know the reweaving cost was 50.00. I hope this helps.

Next question: Vent- Prom Dresses

Explore Mamapedia