Sea World Free for Your Birthday?

I know if you go to Disney on your birthday, it's free... Is it the same for Sea World?

Thanks moms!!!! I guess we went the year Disney was free...

Disney is NOT free for your birthday. That was a promotion they did in 2009 only, and they haven't repeated it. I don't believe Sea World is free for your birthday either. :(

I think Disney stopped that promotion last year or so. I don't think SW does it

OMG IF IT IS, I'M GOING NO MATTER WHAT!! That place is my fav :)

Sorry, neither is free. Disneyland was a couple of years ago, but it was a year-long promotion. I couldn't find anything about Sea World ever offering free admission for birthdays.

Take a look a this list of birthday freebies, primarily restaurants, there's quite a few:
http://thefrugalgirls.com/birthday-freebies

Disney is not free but they will happily give you "it's my birthday" sticker so all the "cast members" will wish you happy birthday. I have never seen a Sea World promo but have always had season passes for both (we are in CA though). Have fun! If you do go to Sea World and havent already done this, sign up in advance (and pay $$$) to do the Dolphin Interaction Program. Adventure Cove is awesome for it as well.

1 / 3