Santa Pictures - Saint Paul,MN

Anyone know of an inexpensive Santa picture place to visit? I can't do the mall prices of $25 this year and just am looking for one photo of my kids. Thanks!

You could go to Gertens Greenhouse (www.gertens.com)in Inver Grove Heights, Santa is usually there on the weekends and they have reindeer/sleigh rides. The picture costs $3, they just use a digital camera...nothing fancy but inexpensive.

We brought our two boys to Bachmans off 56th and lyndale in minnespolis...free free free, you take your own pictures.

I would call to find out the times, I threw my sheet away. They also have a short performance by santa and his helper (about 20 minutes)...

You can get the least expense package at the mall and then take your own pictures too. As long as you buy their package they'll let you take a photo. I think they have some for $21.99 and maybe lower. At the Veterans Memorial Community Center on 12/9 from 2-5:30pm they'll have a Santa with teddy bear band, humvee and hay rides, free prizes and food, free games/activities, lighting of tree, and Climb Theater's production of "The Great Tooth Exchange". I'm not sure if you have to pay to get in. Phone to the community center is ###-###-#### located at 8055 Barbara Ave. in Inver Grove Heights. Call to see if you can take your own pictures of Santa and if it costs you anything to see Santa. You might also want to check the postal credit union. I'm not sure if you have to be a member or not but they'll have an event to see Sant on 12/9 I think too. One of these should work for you.

go to Rosedale mall. You can take pictures with your own camera. Then go to Walgreens & have the best snapshot enlarged at a great savings than buying expensive picures at the mall.
I have done that in past years & it worked out great.

1 / 3