Salon Talk-Taking Geritol Will Help You Get Pregnant

While getting my hair done an old wise tale came up that is you take Geritol it will help a woman become fertile and get pregnant.

I have never heard this before, have you?

thats new to me, but then again my mom suggested eating yams every day to help you get ready for making a baby, then I read that yams causes twins, I immediately stopped eating them and cried. Thankfully I never had twins LOL

Haha. My sister told me that a few years back. I look on their website out of curiosity (because it sounded insane) and this is what their sight says "There is no evidence that Geritol can increase fertility and we don't make that claim. We're not sure how the rumor started, but there's no truth to it."

It's just a multivitamin with iron!!

tehehe, no, I have never heard that.

The only thing I've heard of that helps you get pregnant is sex. Go figure!

(And I KNOW it works, cuz I've TRIED it!)

:)

I've never heard it, but if you are missing some essential vitamins and nutrients in your diet then just like any multi-vitamin, Geritol would help with that.

LOL

My MIL told me that too (she is black and I am white - not that it matters - just that I never heard it before). It tastes completely awful and has no proof of helping. Just like when she told me to tape a nickle in my son's belly button becuase he had an umbilical hernia. I'm glad I didn't listen, his was so bad that he needed surgery. Some old wives tales are better left as tales - not to be used in modern day.

Ha... maybe way back when it was first produced.. at that time it had a high alcohol content... Good excuse to take it..

I haven`t heard this one but-I have heard of taking Robitusin! haha Ive heard this a few times! My friend had a hard time getting pregnant (years) she tried everything. I told her about this and she got pregnant right away! Good luck.

Geritol is liquid iron.

Never heard of this one. Someone got their roots pulled a little too tight!

What supplements help? I'm not that well read up on the subject. I always thought pregnancy happened with a male supplement! LOL

Sorry, no. Geritol will increase stamina, but it doesn't do this.

1 / 3