Safety Gate for Narrow Doorway

Hi. Does anyone know of a safety gate for a narrow doorway? Our bathroom doorway is 24" and I can't find a good gate that narrow. Thanks for the help!!!!!
-A.

First off, I like your name. My daughter's name is Amira : )

I have a very inexpensive wooden gate ($10 at Target) that works for narrow spaces. I'm not positive without measuring it, how wide it is at it's smallest, but I've put it up in my bathroom doorway and it's a pretty narrow space as well.

I would check out Target...the safety first plastic gates. I got one from them and it fit in my bathroom door. It's one of the ones that you push down from the top. Hope it helps!

Get a retractable gate... They are a bit more pricey than normal ones, but you adjust how big or small the opening is.

I don't know where you live but Safer Baby on Ventura in Studio City is a great place to look.... They've got a lot of them all set up so you can see how they work. They aren't open on Sunday or Monday!

Good Luck,

1 / 3