Safety First Ear Thermometer Instructions

How do you get the *c to the *f reading? Somehow is changed and i don't know how to change it back. i lost my instructions on it. So i'm just wondering if anyone else has had the problem and how do you fix it?
it's for model number 49501a. thanks

Thank you everyone who tried helping. but i tried everything, taking the battery out and putting it back in after a few minutes and even holding down the button. Everything. i don't know what i am doing wrong. Thank you everyone!! Oh, and their website says they don't have the downloadable instructions at the time. go figure. lol. take care everyone!!

Google the product name and you may get a website--and the website may have a downloadable manual. I did this with a surround-sound system one of my friends gave me a while back.

C.,

You can do one of two things. Take the batteries out and try to see if that works or you can hold the button down for a few seconds that takes the temperature and it should change back to farenheit.

Good Luck & take care
A. C.

Go on to their website. I am sure you can order another set of instructions.

My 3 year old son did the same thing to my ear thermometer. It took me a week to get it figured out. Here are the unit instructions: To switch the display between °F and °C, simply turn OFF the unit, press and hold the Activation Button until the ready display appears. Press and release the Activation Button to switch from °F to °C, and vice-versa. Once you have selected a measurement scale wait until the thermometer LCD shows a full display.

Try to go online to search for the manual. On ours there is a button on the back to turn with a coin from celcius to farenheit. Good luck.
T. in Delaware
www.homemadegourmet.com/tuesday815101
to benefit Diamond Blackfan Anemia Foundation

1 / 3