Safe Plastic Drinking Cups

I am having a hard time finding BPA free safe plastic drinking cups for my kids, I am not looking for sippy's, just regular tumblers, does anyone have websites or stores where I could get these?

Thank you all for all the advice on plastic cups, I ended up buying a complete plastic dish set from Ikea and a couple of plastic drinking canteens from Camelbak for the road...thank you again, very helpful input.

We use the Ikea cups - we love them! If you are looking for a travel cup, the Foogo thermos with straw is great.

Ikea (in Stoughton) sells BPA-free plastic cups, silverware, bowls and plates for kids for great prices - you get six cups for $1.99 and it's all dishwasher safe. If you can't get to Stoughton, you might be able to get it through ebay.

Hi Gabrielle,

Tupperware's Bell Tumblers are BPA-free and they're all I use for my son, Matthew, who's 2. If you'd like, check out my website at www.my.tupperware.com/mcolasante. Click "shop" then click on the "kids" section. Hope that helps!

Hi Gabrielle,

Have you ever used Tupperware? All of our stuff is BPA free! You can go to my website ____@____.com I was having trouble finding plates for my little ones, that didn't have paint on them. I find out most of the charcter plates, have lead in them. It is under the glaze. It was one of the reasons I started to sell Tupperware. No lead, no BPA. Let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks,

I bought a nice BPA free water bottle at the new Sports and Survival store in Reading, MA. I'm not sure what the official name of it is. It is located in the old Registry of Motor Vehicles building just off the highway.
Good Luck,

I tried to post a similar question looking for resources & more information a couple months ago, but my message got pulled. Here's one site that I found that includes recommendations for brands: http://zrecs.blogspot.com/2008/02/z-report-on-bpa-in-infa...

This page focuses on infant products, but does include information about products for older kids. Poke around the blog a bit and you might be surprised what you learn & find.

I hope this was helpful. Good luck.

I went to this website for info:

http://zrecs.blogspot.com/

and bought cups/bottles/teethers from here:

http://www.thesoftlanding.com/

Both are great for BPA free info and products.

Rubbermaid makes a 5 instead of a 7. Walmart and Target carry them in the kitchen isles with other plastic containers. All i found in the sport section were brands made of number 7 plastic.

1 / 3