Rubber Swim Pants- Where Can I Find Them?

I am signing my son up for swim classes at Wright College in the Fall. They require rubber swim pants...does anyone know where I can find them?

The bathing suits they sell in packages in the infant/toddler section at Target have rubber or something similar sewn inside the swim trunks. You don't have to use a swim diaper with them, which is nice. The "rubber" part has a soft layer of fabric on it so it takes careful examination to see that it is actually waterproof material rather than just cotton lining. Somewhere on the package it even says "no need to use swim diaper" or something like that. We use them for Aquababies at Galter and they even sell that type of swim trunks at the pool.

They aren't really "rubber" anymore.. but you can find them at Target or Walmart by the baby stuff. Cloth covered but rubber on the inside

Target sells swim separates for infants - hats, tops and bottoms. They come in a small bag, I can't remember the brand, but I got pants for my daughter her first summer there and I know I saw the same ones there this summer. They're washable with a vinyl-ish outer layer.

Our pool requires plastic pants over the swim diaper - is that what you mean? I didn't find them for sale anywhere, but there's a Gerbers brand you can buy online. Our pool also sells them for $1, so check to see if your pool does too.

1 / 3