Roofers?

I am looking for a trustworthy, fairly priced roofer to repair/replace my roof in the Fort Worth area. Also, any ideas on how much I might expect to spend? The house is about 1700 sq. ft. Just a rough estimate is all I am looking for.

Signature Roofing just did 5 homes in our neighborhood. They are out of McKinney, TX and part of the BBB and have other references you can check. If you have hail damage, etc... like most of us, they absorbed the 1% deductible. They also gave free estimates upgrades to 30 yr shingles, etc.. For our neighbors, they came out when the insurance adjuster was at the house and walked the adjuster through the damage, including windows, screens, gutter, fencing, chimney, etc...

They did each home in one day. They started by noon and finished by 7ish and all was clean before they left. The roofs look great!!

We just got our settlement and are waiting for the rain to stop once again!!

My husband and I own a small roofing co. called Texas Preferred Roofing. He is very trustworthy and dependable. The number is ###-###-####.

We used Horizon Roofing. They were recommened by our insurance USAA. They fixed a leak around our chimney, we haven't had any problems since.

I would highly recommend Dynasty Roofing, a company here in Fort Worth that is dependable, competitive (pricing), and staffed with excellent crews. They are part of the Better Business Bureau, too. I worked for them years ago and saw their "behind the scenes" and still talk about how impressed I am with their company. Here is some contact information: www.dynastyroofing.com. Phone number: ###-###-####. Todd is the owner of the company, and Jacque and Beau are two employees you might also interact with. Let them know that H. Thompson referred you - we go to church together. I hope this helps!
H.

If you are like me on a tight budget then you need to call this guy Clarence Green ###-###-####. Tell him the that the lady whose roof he replaced in Euless and who was scared of bugs reffered you he will work with your budget and trust me after quotes from 5 different roof company's they would not match his and he did a fantastic job went out of his way to get the job done at an incredible cost too.

1 / 3