River Hills Garage Sale Burnsville/Eagan

Is the River Hills Community garage sale in Burnsville/Eagan MN this weekend (May 31st) or next weekend (June 7th)? I thought it was this weekend but saw somewhere that it is next weekend. I need to know! Thanks

Thanks everyone! I got confused on the "first weekend in June" vs the "first Sat in June" :) Ugh! I have to wait another week! I can't wait! I love the River Hills Garage Sales!

I sure someone has already answered this, but it's ALWAYS the first Saturday in June... Can't wait!

People might be confused because it is city wide garage sales in Burnsville this weekend, but River Hills Day is next Saturday (as always, the first Sat. in June). I can't Wait!

It's on the reader-board at our school...........June 7.
I'll be there too!!
JLO

It is usually the first weekend in June.

1 / 3