Rent Indoor Pool for Party

My boy will turn 4 in September 20th, he wants a pool party. I was looking but they are very expensive ....Could somebody help me with this??? I live in Murphy area

Emler Swim School hosts birthday parties. They provide people to play in the pool with the kids who are also lifeguards. Good luck!

I don't live in your area, but would he be happy with a water bounce house? They should be cheaper and you can set it up in your back yard.

Are there any motels near you with a nice pool area? You might be able to have the party there and just pay for a couple of rooms for the night. That's how our Holiday Inn used to so it.

Plano as 2 indoor pools. Check w/ parks and recs.

Try the YMCA. One in Arlington has a great indoor pool.

My daughter just has a pool party thru our city's Parks and Recreation Department for both of her kids' birthdays. To have a party including the use of a party room does require a rental but it was reasonable. The cost depended on the number of participants. The party was while the pool was open to the public. Only the party room was private.

However, you can still have a pool party without renting the party room. Last year my daughter had a birthday pool party, also with Parks and Recreation, for her daughter's 9th birthday. There were 6 girls and they played together in the pool for an hour or so and then we went outside for the rest of the party. The only cost was the price of admission.

Because of your son's age and size you would probably have to be in the pool with him. Check to see how many adults are required in the pool for a group the size you're inviting.

There is an indoor pool in Allen, TX (look on the City of Allen website). I don't think you would have to rent the entire pool out. Depending on when you have the party, it shouldn't be that crowded. It is not expensive since it is a public pool.

The Emler Swim schools do birthday parties, but I don't know how expensive they are - they are indoor though. Auqu-fit in Plano has an indoor pool - check and see if they do birthday parties. I noticed they have an ad at the bottom of the newsletter today with their info. Good luck!

1 / 3