Remove Crayon from Carpet?

Is it possible to remove blue crayon from a beige carpet? My 3 year old thought it would be fun to color without paper. Help!
Thanks.

Hi
The only way I know is newsprint paper and an iron. Lay paper over area and using [an old iron on a synthetic setting] go over area. It should melt the wax an absorb most of the crayon. Otherwise trim the carpet? This has worked for candle wax as well.
good luck

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.. the regular one.. got food color set in for days from a silk and wool carpet... just don't smear it.

Hi i am not sure this will work but it took out a whole bottle of night quil out of my beige carpet...first dawn dish soap and water pat in then pat dry , then clean water pat in and pat damp dry...then amonia and water pat in then pat dry..clean water pat in damp dry..then viniger and water pat in then pat dry...clean water pat in damp dry...then clean water again..i know this is alot of work....but it took it out of my carpet hope it works....another thing you can do is call a carpet place they will tell you how to get it out...thats how i learned how to clean my carpet.

Hi
good luck

I recommend laying down some wax paper or a brown paper bag over the crayon. Then iron it. The heat will melt the wax and transfer it to the paper.

Isn't art fun!! Just wanted to let you know that there is a company called Melalueca which might have the perfect thing for you. Their product for stains is called Sol-u-mel and it is an all natural, non-harmful, stain removal. My son has excema and asthma and since I've been using their products it has been kept under control. And it really works well on stains. If you are interested in any info please message me and let me know.

I've taken crayon, and marinara sauce out of my beige carpet with Solumel, a product from an online company I shop at. (and it doesn't have any harsh chemicals that can harm your baby)

Like someone else recommended, begin at the Crayola web site for their recommendations on getting crayon out of carpet. It is definitely possible to do it, you just need a little patience.

I have a little artist too and I am thankful every day to the person who invented washable markers.

I found this product on the Sharpie web site, when my daughter drew on our beige carpet with a sharpie marker. It's called Amodex. It can be found in stop and shop in the stain removal section. It works like a dream. Good luck!!!

I swear to carbona carpet treatment you can find it in stores.

this may work...it worked with candle wax and i know that crayon will melt. Try putting a paper towel over the crayon and using a warm iron, iron over the paper towel. Hopefully, it will melt the crayon and soak into the paper towel.

Use Lestoil, is a great cleaner!. Dilute it as per the instructions on the bottle and you'll see how great it works. Spray it on the carpet and then rub the carpet with a clean cloth. It should remove it promptly. Good luck!

Isn't this fun......FIrst try club soda. IF that doesn't work try FOLEX instant carpet spot remover. Bought this in Target but I imagine you can find elsewhere. Cheap and worked great. FYI...for crayon on walls MAGIC ERASEE by Mr. Clean. Happy CLeaning

Try the www.crayola.com website. I believe they have advice on how to remove crayon from carpet. I think you need WD40, dishwashing liquid, etc. Hopefully that will help. Also, my daughter drew on the fabric cushion of a chair with washable crayon, and I used Huggie wipes, and it pretty much all came off of the chair. I just had to make sure to feather out the edges, so there wasn't a ring effect. That shouldn't be an issue on the carpet (depending on the carpet). Hope this helps.

just like removing candle wax, use a hot iron and a piece of paper towel. place paper towel over crayon and use hot iron on top of it. keep moving over it untill the crayon is gone. and like i said it works great on candle wax.

Try resolve carpet cleaner.

Crayon is wax. So I would try boiling hot water and scrubbing. No soap. If you use soap you will be left with a bigger spot in the future because soap is sticky and the the dirt from anything will stick to that one spot in time.