"Reel Mom" Type Movies Available Anywhere?

Updated on April 20, 2008
M.K. asks from Tewksbury, MA

Hi. I'm trying to find out if AMC Loews or Showcase Cinemas (north of Boston) offer any type of "Reel Mom" movies anymore. Does anyone know? I went to a few with my first daughter in the winter of 2005 but I can't seem to find that it's still available. If you know of any, could you post here, please? (I know there are some in Arlington and Coolidge Corner but that's too far for us.) Thanks!

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

So What Happened?

Thank you, everyone, for the responses. Heather - that theater is very close to me, and the timing of the shows is perfect. I appreciate it! And thanks for the congrats. :-)

answers from Boston on

I don't know where you live, but I think Revere has mom & baby movies...

answers from Boston on

I think Showcase in Lowell has them on Tues mornings around 10 am. Having gone but did inquire about them.

answers from Boston on

Hollywood Hits in Danvers offers something for mothers. I'm not sure if it's what you are looking for, suggest that you check it out. M. G

Next question: Any Cinemas That Host Mommy and Me Matinees?