Recommendations on Diapers for Heavy Wetters.

Does anyone have a recommendation for diapers that work good for heavy wetters? My son is 3 mo old and is leaking almost everyday. I've tried Pampers in 2's and 3's. Huggies Swadlers 2's and now Luv's 3's. Any other suggestions??
I used cotton's with my other kids and I'm afraid to put him in them because he wets so much...

WOW! Thank you very much for all the responses. There are some EXCELLENT suggestions!
I will try the Huggies Supremes and the Walmart brand.
I do have some rubber pants (I'm currently using on my 2yr old to potty train) so I'll try those as well.
This was my first time on the web site, I'm so impressed at the intelligent, friendly women on this site!
THANK YOU!

Huggies overnights are great. They might be big on him now, but they work awesome! I use them only at night on my daughter. Good Luck!

C.,
I have the same problem with my 7 1/2 month old! I have tried everything from putting him in bigger diapers to putting a pull up over his diaper at bedtime. What I found that works pretty good is putting rubber pants on over his size 6 diaper. you know, like the ones you put on over a cloth diaper or when toilet training. It has been working okay, but sometimes when I take it off it is pretty wet on the inside. At least his jammies and sheets and blankets don't get soaked! Hope this helps!

PRetty much same response as the rest. My son is a big bedtime pee boy and I love Huggies overnights.

My son was the same way always leaking. We used Hug Flex by Huggies and then at Night we used the Overnight diapers by huggies. Once in a while he leaked during the day but never at night :) Hope that helps! Also Cosco sells a brand that is just like the Hug Flex and a lot cheaper.

there are cloth diapers made especially for heavy wetters- Luke's Drawers Goodnight kisses for one is made just for night- and geared towards heavy wetters.

my son is 4 months and we can't use disposables- he pees through them in an hour or so and gets horrible rashes and he lasts all night in these dipes with no leaks..

I had the same problem with both of my boys and I found that the Babies R Us brand works great - and is typically cheaper!! Great news on both accounts! My sons are now 3 and 5 and I used them all through their diaper years :)

The tip on making a pocket in the diaper helps too!! Good idea!

Good luck!!

Have you thought of using cloth diapers? My daughter wears cloth during the day and at night we use Natural Choice Environmentally Sensitive Diapers which I have noticed in contrast to my sisters son's huggies hold much more. Give them a shot. They are chemical free and Biodegradable. How cool is that! You can find them at Meijers for cheaper them pampers!

My son used to leak through the Pampers brand all the time. I have been using the Walmart brand (Parent's Choice) diapers since my twins were 3 months. Neither of them have leaked through the Parent's Choice diapers and they are cheaper to buy. I had to stop using cloth diapers when my twins were 3 months due to heavy wetting. Parent's Choice diapers work great for us.

Best of Luck,

As others have mentioned... Huggies Supreme. You can make them nice and snug and the elasticity still gives them plenty of stretch for your little one. When we change our son, the tabs on each side of the diaper just touch to meet in the center and there is still lots of stretch for him and he has no red/tight marks. Well worth the $ in my opinion. Good luck!

C.,

I used the Diaper Doublers when I had this problem. The only place I could find them was Babies R Us....They aren't too expensive either. I only used them at night and changed him often throughout the day. Good luck.

1 / 3