Recommendations for Pediatrician/PT/Developmentalist

My family is just about to make our move to Overland Park and I need to try to get some appointments set up ahead of time for my 9 month old, who our pediatrician agrees with us that she is way behind where she should be in gross motor and fine motor development.....so I need a really good pediatrician, PT and developmentalist....any suggestions appreciated :)

I really love Pediatric Partners in Overland Park. www.doc4kidz.com

Nathalie,

We moved here from Orlando, FL. You'll love KC. It's a great place to raise kids (although I do miss O-town a bit!). We go to Johnson County Pediatrics and love all the doctors there.

N., I recommend my twin daughter's pediatrician, Dr. Marion Spence-Pierson. She is located at St. Joesph Medical Center. She is very patient, doesn't think any question is dumb, and she is very thorough! She has been their pediatrician since neo-natal, probably pre-natal :)! I saw her a couple of times before I actually gave birth. She works at Cradle thru College 816-942-KIDS. Actually, all of the pediatricians in that office are wonderful. They take ALL insurances except medicaid. I hope this is helpful, she probably can recommend a PT and developmentalist. I get all my doctor's for the girls from her (dentist, eye doctor, ENT), and all those have been wonderful as well. Good Luck and welcome to the mid-west!

College Park Family Care Center is a great place to find pediatricians, family doctors, and specialists. There are many different fields available in this practice and several offices located throughout the area. If the doctor you see doesn't specialize in an area that you need they will refer you to another one. I know a lot of families that go there and have heard no complaints about any of their doctors. I mainly go for acute care so have seen many of their doctors and haven't had any complaints about any of them we have seen.

I've been taking all 3 of my children to Dr. Baraban in OP since birth. My youngest needed PT, and she referred us to a really great place. Her office is called PPA (pediatric professionalssomething) and she is located across from Overland Park Regional.

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

moving pediatrician