Recommendations for Mother's Day Brunch in W. Suburbs

Never too soon to start thinking and planning for Mother's Day! ;-) I am looking for any recommendations on dining out for a Mother's Day brunch in the Naperville area to accomodate a large group (10-12 people). We did a brunch last year at a local hotel (buffet style) and it was very good, but want other options this year.

Meson Sabika is nice. Also Tango downtown does a brunch. Timpano's used to do a family style brunch - we did that last year for Father's day.

I haven't checked if they have a Mother's Day Brunch, but there is a new restaurant, The Turf Room, in North Aurora the corner of Orchard and Randall Rd. They have a Sunday Brunch every Sunday for $22 and kids under 5 or 6 can't remember are free. We have greatly enjoyed the food. It is a slightly smaller brunch then going to a hotel, but the price and atmosphere are great. The food was wonderful too, there is a slightly different selection of food from all of the standard brunches, but still has waffles and those simple foods too. Since it is every Sunday you could even go in a small group and check it out before hand.

I agree with Monica - Meson Sabika Tapas in Naperville! We love it there; the food is unique and high quality. I do know that they fill up way in advance for Mother's Day brunch. We were asking our server about it once, and he told us that they fill up months in advance.

I know Oakbrook is not near Naperville, but Drury Lane has a really nice buffet. We have been there several times and have never been disappointed.

Praga on St. Charles Road in Lombard has a wonderful Sunday brunch, and I think they do a special one for Mother's Day.

They usually have a GREAT Mothers Day Brunch at Walter Payton's Roundhouse in Aurora. But, it's $$$.

I have a feeling I might be recommending the place you've already gone, but we love Allgauer's Grill in Lisle. 94 West in Orland is our favorite restaurant and they do a Sunday brunch, not sure what they do for Mother's Day though. Another new fav is Islamorada @ the Bass Pro in Bolingbrook. They have wonderful food, mostly seafood, and they are very reasonable. They have a HUGE fish tank that just captures the kids attention.

Meson Sabika Tapas in Naperville resturant is a must! The food is amazing at the buffet. There are carved roasts of meat , seafood paella, and a buffet area just for kids. I think it is $25 per person every sunday and it includes one mimosa . On holidays it is $32 per person. It is very crowded on a holiday so go early or late . It is from 10-2PM. They have a beautiful patio area too.

I would highly recommend Meson Sabika for a Mother's Day Brunch. It was excellent a few years ago, I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was good for kids too!

1 / 3