Question About Diapers

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a really good brand of diapers for me to put on a one year old during the night. We have always used the Walmart brand, but that doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore at night; my daughter has been waking up completely soaked. Thanks!!! -Jenny G.

We always used White Cloud, which i think that might be Walmart's brand but then we had to switch to luv's and i thought they worked really well and not too expensive either. H. this helps :)

The only ones that worked for me were the Pampers Cruisers. We had much less leakage with these than any other brand. I tries them all and always went back to those.

I swear by Pamper's. For sizes 1&2 I used swaddlers and for sizes 3&up I use Cruisers. The regular Pampers Baby Dry didn't work as well for my twins. A dry one at night and they are usually dry in the morning, or at least their clothes aren't.

Hi, I liked Luvs for my son (and Pampers). I had trouble with Huggies leaking. J. M.

well i have 2 kids my son is now 11 but he had the same problem i loved luvs but once he got to the point of peeing threw those (there just human water tanks lol) i was recomended to use these pad things they sell in the dipar department they kinda look like old fashion maxi pads you put them in the dipar as an extra barrier i forget the name of them but next time im out ill look. but also i saw overnight dipars to.
or what i do with my 3 yr old is i change her again just before i go to bed ussally around midnight even if its not full and shes ussally good till morning i use pampers on her

I used walmart and target brands when mine were little, but as they got older, I used Huggies on both of them. Pampers are ok, but if you're using white clouds then you're used to the stretchie waistline. I suggest huggies. I hated Luvs (they don't hold near as much as huggies).

I vote for HUGGIES! I tried all the brands on both of my boys and the only ones that seemed to work, especially for overnight, were the Huggies brand! Try to put a dry diaper on right before bedtime.

Huggies Overnight diapers are great!! I used them with both my kids.

I love huggies. The huggies supreme work really good for overnights.Thats what i always use.

My experience matches Kari D's - Pampers Cruisers are the only ones that work on my son. You can usually find a coupon in the Sunday paper and Kroger has them on sale occassionally.

1 / 3